Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Thursday 2nd of August – Wendesday 8th 0f August 2007
Today was a busy day at the Pregnancy Center. It was good, I did about 4 interviews. It went well ! I had the opportunity to interview one-on-one for the first time.
It was not easy. The last case was heartbreaking … yet the girl was not abortion minded.

In my grief of the loss … I don’t know how to feel about it anymore.

I realize that I live either in the past or in the future; but not in the present. I struggle to see my day passing by; I don’t see it; I don’t realize, I am in it.
I barely connect with the present time, because I am focused on my emotions from the past or the anxiety of the future.
I need to develop a grateful heart, a gratefulness and a thankfulness, for today. For the present second and minute.

just for today … JUST TODAY.

I wanna be teaching in Universities … invited in different places in the world;

Bruce Thompson use to have as a favorite hymn, that very song: “Great is Thy Faithfulness”.
I keep thinking about it because he is a hero of faith and humility.
So I believe that he has experienced God’s faithfulness many times when he had nothing into his hands; or nothing under his sight, yet. But he trusted the Lord.
Then what happened is, as I was listening to worship and began to worship the Lord, I felt His Loving Presence … I felt his favor.
I realized how much crap, I play in my head … how much pollution I play in my mind and feed my soul and mind with movies instead of what he thinks about me;

I need to pass the test, that will allow me to enter into my destiny; I will come out of it stronger.

And you said and sang over me, that: “ you have a future for me, plans that you have made and a purpose in Life, to give me hope and a future; (and not to harm me).

I got a Lei of flowers today …

No comments: