Thursday, August 09, 2007

THE LORD LOOKS AT ME AND SAYS: ” I KNOW WHAT’S MISSING FROM THAT GIRL AND I HAVE A GIFT” ...



Ben & Katrin my friends from Germany, in 2006 in Swizterland during MMBC School.

My Counseling Internship is going really well, ... I enjoy interacting with those young girls looking for Help, sometimes for Answers but most often "feeling" quite stressed out by their lives suddendly rushed by a "non-plan-Pregnancy".
This past 3 years, a 1000 Ultra Sounds have been made, and saved about 90 % of the Babies from Abortion.



My Grand-Pa, in the city, I was born, when he was young, one of my heroe


My Grand-Ma when she was young ...


I have always being proud of my Grand-Pa' ... He is an "Indiana Jones" in our Family; a Great Sense of Humor & Story-Teller.
I love spending Christmas with him, because He is very Traditional and works on building a Peaceful Atmosphere. He is quite confrontational, yet, loves His Family - after 50 years of "Adventures" He chose to build one.

I look like my Grand-Ma' ... as if I was her Daughter. Which I have felt proud of, since only few years ago.
She had loved me soooooo much ... I could never forget that ! "A dress passed into my life ... " She had the amazing gift of a Great Cook and a Tailor; She would dress at the Very Fashionable Way.




One of the friendship symbol in my life !



One of a "party" Zip-Bong ... oh yeah !


I get really comfortable learning Counseling Tools ... the Question remain: "What will I do after end of September 2007"????
Keep me in your Prayers, Please ! Thank You warmly !

1 comment:

Ana Schaetzle said...

Nice blog, Laurence. I enjoy your pics and stories. Yes, it's pretty exciting volunteering at the Pregnancy Center, isn't it? I'm glad you are enjoying it.
Blessings
Ana